Reentering the same park, same day

tstidm1

DIS Veteran
I was wondering whether you could re-enter the same park after you took an afternoon break with non park hoppers. I really enjoyed taking a mid-afternoon break in July and want to take that same break during my February trip. I would rather not do Park Hoppers because I would rather spend that money on a nice Dinner at Sanaa or Ohana.

Yes. As long as you return to the same park, you can get back in. Assuming crowd levels are not maxed out.

Yup...as many times as your little heart desires. One park tickets are good for all day, you do not have to stay in the park all day, you can come and go as you please, whenever you please. Non-park hoppers will only stop you if you attempt to enter a different park on the same day. Which makes sense.

Not that many years ago you had to get one of those invisible black light stamps on your hand. No more...the computer takes care of it all now.

The disboards search feature comes through again!

Thanks for answering my question without me having to ask!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!