• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Redskins beat Dallas AT Texas Stadium!!!!

LadyyRedd

<font color=red>Someone stole my toothpaste/Chapst
Woohoo! 26-24.

Should've been 33-24.....but well, if you were watching the game, you'll understand when I say that I bet Rabach just wet himself....

Kimya

I can't believe Dallas missed the onside kick....I mean, that was a beautiful kick!

Kimya

My husband is in the other room giggling maniacally! It's kind of frightening. Whoever "Sam" is at his office is going to have a very bad day tomorrow apparently.:rotfl:

One of my close friends is a die hard cowboys fan....the text message has already been sent. :teeth:

Kimya

NFC East is insane!!
It was hilarious when Fox had the headline that stated something to the effect of "Redskins are on the War Path" I was like nice why don't they just say the Cowboys are getting scalped by the Redskins.

I saw the final score and had to laugh. Glad to see the Cowboys lose.

But I can't believe that the Brewers are in the playoffs!!!! :banana: :banana: (sorry, I know I'm switching sports here but I never thought I'd live to see the day!)

I saw the final score and had to laugh. Glad to see the Cowboys lose.

But I can't believe that the Brewers are in the playoffs!!!! :banana: :banana: (sorry, I know I'm switching sports here but I never thought I'd live to see the day!)

Nothing says ratings like a Brewers vs Devil Rays (I refuse to call 'em Rays) World Series! MLB has got to be hoping for either a Cubs vs Angels or Cubs or Dodgers vs Red Sox World Series. Otherwise veiwership will be disaterous..

Go Skins!!

There is only me and one other family member that are Redskins fans. The rest of our huge family are Dallas fans. Guess it's the minority that is happy tonight.

I love their rivalry. No matter how each team is doing, you just never know who will win.

Today the right guys won. :)

I should of tivod that game I can't stand dallas. I am thrilled with their loss. Great win!!!!

This looks like it's going to be a good season for the Skins. Now if we can only
get the Nats out of the basement next season.....*sigh* :headache:

Now if we can only

If they can make it out, think maybe they can drag the O's out with them?

Kimya

I'm a Skins fan trapped in the land of Da Bears. It's so hard to get TV coverage of a Skins game here, but yesterday's game was on!

Happily, so was the team!!

:cool1:

Tomorrow the flags should be at half-mast in mourning for America's team. :sad1:
Several years ago I was in Dallas for business just before the 49er/Cowboy game. That used to be a big rivalry in the 90s. The Cowboys were doing great and the 49ers were having a miserable year.

I couldn't believe that there were signs and billboards all over town about how the Cowboys were going to mop up the 49ers. Those Dallas people were really taking it seriously - especially considering how bad the 49ers were that year.

Late Sunday I took a flight from Dallas to San Francisco - after the 49ers pulled off a huge upset and just whomped up on the Cowboys so badly. The plane was full of happy 49er fans who had come in for the game. They were not being rude at all - but I thought the Dallas airline employees were going to lynch them they were so mad!

This looks like it's going to be a good season for the Skins. Now if we can only

GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least we have 1 area team that seems to be able to play. I'm so tired of all the area teams being in the basement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter