Redheaded temper.....

Oh dear, this west coast redhead let loose last night... maybe the wind blew my temperment and outrage east today;)

Hmmm, mhopset, is in Ohio trying to shoo away the stock market blues.. maybe he could share a couple of long island ice teas with you to chase out the redheaded temper flare up;)

Don't cha just hate it when you have to scream at your computer!!

Ya, know those long island ice teas sound pretty good ...
maybe I should just hobble out to the kitchen.....

Somehow I can't picture you losing your temper, Mary Jo.

My mom has always told me I should've been born with more red hightlights in my hair.;)

Originally posted by JasonLyons
I could picture her being mad, you should of hit shep

I don't think that would be a good idea...
Yell at Jason..

Glad to hear you're feeling better now MJ. I used to get so mad so quick my mom told me I ought to dye my hair red... I did and she said it fit my temperment :rolleyes: And to think some parents are supportive ;) :p

Glad that you're feeling better.......those angry redheads can be...........SULTRY;) ;)

nicole048.jpg

All I see is a red x, I am at work and decadent(sp?) pictures will not come through....must wait till I get home to see the picture of my look-a-like.:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter