Redeeming Hertz gold points

Tinkerbell19672

DIS Veteran
i have enough points for a free rental day. When I try making a reservation with a code and also click the box that I want to use my points, it won't let me do both. So basically it only lets me reserve a car at a higher price to get my free day. Is there a way around this?

Your best bet is to call in to make the reservation. We have done free rentals multiple times and lately when we reserve online it prints out incorrectly when we pick up vehicle..and shows charges not free rental...causing my husband to have to stand in line to correct...not fun way to start vacation..they advised us to call in for best result..hope this helps!

You can't use a "coupon" code along with your points. You can combine your points with whatever corporate discount number you have though. Basically it's one (1) PC number and one (1) CDP number per reservation. The system reads your points as a promotional code/coupon/PC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter