Redeeming chase disney rewards question.

JennHales

Mouseketeer
The hubby wants to go to disneyland next week. I have quite a few disney rewards points from chase that I would like to use towards buying my tickets. Does anyone know how to do this? I use to have a Disney rewards card but can't seem to find it.
Jen
THANKS

This is straight from the Chase/Disney rewards site on how to redeem reward cards. You can also do it by mail but if you are planning to go next week you don't have time for that.

Pick up a Disney Rewards Redemption Card at these Guest Relations locations (present photo ID and your Disney Rewards® Visa® Card):

Disneyland® Resort

• Disney's California Adventure® Park Guest Relations Lobby
• Disney's California Adventure® Park Guest Relations at the entrance to the Park
• Disneyland® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
• Disneyland® Park Guest Relations at the entrance to the Park

Well....I don't think you will have time to order a new rewards card (like CarolAnnB said), as they take awhile to arrive in the mail. If you find the one you already have, and it is active, you can call and have them immediately transfer rewards dollars. If you don't find yours, you can get one at the park (I believe one of the above listed locations is in the esplenade, so you wouldn't need a ticket to get to it). I know I got one at the park before....and I forget if they transferred the reward dollars for me, or if I had to call and do it myself.

Anyway, once you have dollars on your new rewards card, you could go to the ticket window and buy tickets. But you pay more there. If there is a way to get to a computer, (at your hotel???) you could try the purchase online option (cheaper)....provided the hotel can then print them out for you (once you receive them as email attachments, which was immediately after purchase the last time I did it). Plus I'm not certain if you can use your rewards dollars to buy tickets from Disneyland.com. But I would imagine you could.

My reply sounds too confusing. Hopefully someone else will have better advice. Or better yet...you find your existing card!!! Good luck... and have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter