Red X's

JºoºhnG

DIS Lurker but getting out a little more often now
Is anyone getting a lot of red x's instead of some smilies and pics tonight on the boards or is it just me?

John

I've gotten a few off an on. Could be that there are problems with the sites the pics are linked from?

Of course the smilies are linked from here. I have not had any trouble with the smilies. Just with pics in some posts.

I thought I didn't at the start, but have been seeing alot of them.
Also sometimes on the countdowns, the numbers don't show up right away.

Yep, Me too.
All day.
I guess I'll have to check out the Tech boards to see if they know what the problem is yet,since not everyone is having it.
I thought it was my computer,maybe having to do with having just renewed My Norton Antivirus and Firewall 2005 version.
At least I know it's not just my computer.
It's a bit annoying,but as long as I can still see,read,
and post to threads, I'm okay. :D

I just upgraded to SP4 for Windows XP home a few days ago but I am sure today is the firat day that I have seen this problem. So I would assume it doesn't have anything to do with that upgrade.

Anyone else upgrade to SP4 recently having this problem?

John

Haven't noticed anything unusal today! No bouncing signatures or red x's! Just lucky I guess!

Jodi :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter