Red Velvet Cake?

Begiensgirl

Been there, done that, doing it AGAIN!
A long while back when it was WDW MGM Studios we had a character lunch at a restaurant - I thought it was Hollywood and Vine, but maybe not.

Anyhow, I almost peed my pants when I saw there was Red Velvet Cake! I hadn't had it in many years, right up there with seeing Mickey - it brought me back to my childhood, AND it was just as good as my grandmother's recipe.

It was one of those little magical things that happens at WDW that you can't really explain to people without sounding like you're off your rocker, and it pretty much made my whole vacation.

Does anyone know if there is still a restaurant that serves Red Velvet Cake at Hollywood Studios, or anyplace else?

I honestly have no idea if any restaurants currently serve red velvet cake. I just had it for the first time in September actually, and certainly wouldn't shy away from a menu that featured it!

I don't know if they still have it but when we were there in April of this year Hollywood and Vine did indeed have the Red Velvet cake on the buffet. We are leaving to go back on Saturday and I can let you know when we get back if its still there!

If you specially order a cake from one of the Grand Floridian Restaurants you can have that flavor

Shula's was serving it last time we were there. Not sure if they still serve it though.

I've seen it occasionally in the grab and go place at the CR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter