Red Sox Fans: Do You Secretly Wish NY Wins?

ya know, I still never got over that, in fact Im rooting for NY, so the sports talk shows around here will quit talking baseball and move on to football :love:

It is hard this time of year..... I feel like I have a split personality! BTW Nice job Cleveland!!:cool1:

Another Red Sox fan rooting for the Indians!!!!! Cleveland Rocks!!!!!!!

But it was a GOOD kind of sleep deprivation! It was an awful, wonderful feeling of being exhausted yet exhilarated! ;)

I lucked out. I was living in Australia at the time and with the time difference, the games were on in the morning for me. I ended up not getting much done during that time, but who cares?! :)

I, for one, never like for the Yankees to win. I agree that it's just too stressful when the Sox and Yankees play.

Go Cleveland!! :)

Hmmm....thanks but no thanks...I would rather see Cleveland win. As a matter of fact maybe they could continue to spank the Yankees like they did last night...perhaps???

I do think the road to Fame is through the Yankee's. I also agree there's nothing like a Red Sox's, Yankee's Playoff, but after watching the Indians play last night, there may be no denying the Indians a chance.

Go RED SOXS GO1

I want the Yankees to be swept in 3 games, losing badly each time. Then I want Cleveland to be disqualified for an illegal player or something, allowing the Yankees to move on and be swept by the Sox.

An unlikely scenario perhaps. But so far the first game when according to plan.

My answer to this question-Did hell freeze over???:scared1: :laughing:

OK I admit it. I hope the Yankees win the ALCS so that we can face off once again. There is nothing quite like the adrenaline rush of the Red Sox vs the Spankies in the ALDS. Are you with me? ;)

GO RED SOX!!!

Good golly NO! After the last two RS-Y series of the year I was about ready for the Funny Farm! I don't think I could take another one, particularly one where so much is on the line! (And like another poster...I will NEVER route for the Yankees!)

Congrats to the Indians on the win! Keep up the good work!

Well I see I'm alone in left field on this one, ha-ha. Oh well. Hey, I was just telling you my secret thoughts but the fact remains that this is an exciting time for Red Sox Nation no matter who is in the playoffs. Great game last night, great win Cleveland!

GO RED SOX!!!

Hmmm....thanks but no thanks...I would rather see Cleveland win. As a matter of fact maybe they could continue to spank the Yankees like they did last night...perhaps???

I guess you got your wish, aprilvac! :banana: :banana:

Go Tribe !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter