Red Sox DIS Nation!

How did Beckett miss that ball :confused3

Did they say the singer of the Star Spangled Banner (who is from the area) dated Beckett last summer? Gotta think that's a head game...

We need more than 4 or 5 guys on our team who can play at the moment on an aside

I should say he's pitching phenomenally :)

Lugo just hit the actual ball!!! That's rather surprising, but brings us right to the top of our line up with just one out.... maybe we can get some more runs on the board? Got my fingers crossed on that one.... I'd like to see Jacoby playing personally.

Please No Gagne, Please No Gagne, Please No Gagne.....

Please No Gagne, Please No Gagne, Please No Gagne.....

GAG ME you mean.... If Francona puts him on again, I think I will have a breakdown :confused3

Glad to see we're at least walking in our runs :) we'll take them any way we can get them.... Looked as if they were bringing Beckett out, if they score more, I wonder if they will...

If Manny hits one now I don't care if he does the Electric Slide all the way around the bases

Tribe fans are awfully quiet tonight on here....

If Manny hits one now I don't care if he does the Electric Slide all the way around the bases

Too bad he didn't, but you know, you score too many one night, it's inevitable you've used up all your karma for the next.... so let's keep them from hitting runs now JMHO

And Beckett is my Hero, I hope I get his autograph at Spring training!

ELLSBURY IS IN!!!

Anyone else feeling good about Schilling going Saturday night (if we can hold on for 3 more outs)?

Anyone else feeling good about Schilling going Saturday night (if we can hold on for 3 more outs)?

It's going to be extremely difficult, not impossible, but extremely difficult...

ON the plus side, the MOST ever given up by Pappelbon was five & we're up by six :) That's positive news....

Oh, and I bow to the feet of Josh Beckett!!!

My girlfriend's father, he had seats for game one of the ALDS and games 1 and 2 of the ALCS all on the monster, and he said that if they win tonight (which they now did) that my girlfriend and I can go on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter