red baseball clothes

dornen

Mouseketeer
what are they going for? i really want the hat. but i had to work al weekend and i crashed as soon as i got home. anyone with extras theyd like to trade? i can try and pay you back but if you want one of my othere hats for it then no deal. might be willing to give up snowman for full suit.

Hey Dornen,

Sorry you missed out due to work. I know how much you love your job - but that is a bummer. I would offer you one - after all - you have been there for me from the day I started vmk, but the quest was so difficult I do not have extras. I am sorry.

There are some people here who have some that might be willing to trade with you - or - maybe just maybe they will see this post and know learn that you are one of those players that helps others when you can and missed out because of work --- and feel like being either generous or making a nice trade with you. Good luck! I cant give you one, but maybe the above will help good things come your way.

Honest, if I had it - I would give it to you. I HATE GHOSTS!

-Disney Dreams / Jegrezo

Hey Dornen,

I should be able to come up with a shirt, pants and shoes. I don't have an extra hat right now though. Just find me in the game the next time we are both on.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter