Recs for new podcast series

tgbanks3

Mouseketeer
I was watching some shows on abandoned attractions at Disney the other day and learned so much about the early history of Disney and how things came to be. I think a real in depth look at how the current WDW resort came to be would be an excellent series. I know some of this is done with the Connecting with Walt series, but this would be even more in depth, as in explaining why this attraction left and what was planned but never came to fruition. It would take a lot of work but for the Disney novices like myself, it would give us a whole new appreciation for the parks.

And I'd also love if they brought back the bracket style contests, such as favorite attractions, restaurants, etc. I enjoy going back and watching those.

I think a lot of the in depth stuff you want will be covered by connecting with Walt. I don't think you can get more in depth than that otherwise I suggest Jim Hill's history podcasts.

I kind of agree that there is a gap in some of the rides backstories... I wouldn't mind seeing some episodes to get more in depth with the rides. chronologically the park is opened in the show but only bits and pieces of hte rides it opened with so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter