Recreating Memories- Surprise Mother & daughter trip

Boy ypu are good! Counted all the way down to the seconds! LOL!

Allyson

Happy belated birthday to your darling little boy! I hope you have/had a great trip.

So - did you wave "hello" when you passed Exit 88 on the Parkway?? :)

We were in Ocean City last week ... good time but iffy (and very changeable) weather ...

Try not to spend tooo much time in those fudge and taffy shops ... :laughing:

Not too much longer now and we won't be seeing each other in WDW, too ... :lmao:

Hi Kristen!! Just wanted to stop in and say "hi"!! I've been super busy this summer so I'm trying to catch up! I love all of your updates and pics--kindergarten graduation, pics with Thomas the Train, and your sweet boys!! I hope all is well!!

awwww Happy Birthday! He is darling! I hope you had fun over the weekend- we also went out of town. It was fun but a lonngg drive. I love your countdown.. its soo something I would do! hehe

Today Henry and I watched TT! :goodvibes I thought of you and then told him a bit about going to see TT next month. His reply was a smile, a nod, and a "choo choo" complete with the hand action of pulling the whistle cord!!

:cool1:Hello my friend! I just "subscribed" to your PTR...I had no idea I could even do that! Woohoo! I read the whole thing up to this point! Love all the pics of your trip into the city too! Miss you and talk soon! :-)

I just subbed, too - it's melimel's friend Kelly! Great PTR, I just started mine, although I'm a newbie with PTR's...so we'll see how it goes!

We were going to take the train from here, stay overnight in Boston, have a nice dinner and take a cab/train to Logan in the a.m. BUT I realized that on the flip side, our flight won't land until almost 10:30 at night at the end of our trip and that public transportation wouldn't be running, so we may now be driving up to Boston, leaving a car and that way we'll have it when we get home, I think this will be the way to go.

Sorry, I am a bit behind!!

Have you thought about a airport limo for your ride home from the airport? Do the math. It will probably be cheaper than leaving a car at Logan. That is what we always did.

Parking at Logan > renting an airport limo, a night in Boston AND $$ to spend in WDW.

Have you thought about a airport limo for your ride home from the airport? Do the math. It will probably be cheaper than leaving a car at Logan. That is what we always did.

Parking at Logan > renting an airport limo, a night in Boston AND $$ to spend in WDW.

Or even Logan Express (in Braintree). They may still run at that hour...

Just caught up... saw the pictures of Thomas the train. Every year I keep trying to get out to Edaville for Thomas but never seem to. Well maybe next year. :confused3

DD6 just graduated from Kindergarten too and DS3 will be going to preschool in the fall:sad1: They grow up too fast. At least I still have DS1 to baby:goodvibes.

Hi Everyone!!

I'm baacccckkk!!! I only have a few minutes to say hi, but hope to update in the next day or two! I came home to an inbox of updates from other DIS reports I'm reading and I was trying to get through all of those. WOW...I may be subcribed to too many!! LOL!!:laughing:

Thanks for all of the nice birthday wishes for my Cole!!:goodvibes He had a great birthday, we celebrated at my parents on the Cape, I made a TT cake for him and he got some great new presents..including a cool new Mickey sprinkler!! Fun! I'll try and post pics later, just need to get them organized and ready to do so first.

From there, we headed to NY and then to the NJ shore. We had a great time, but glad to be home, too! Joelp, I waved, but didn't see you..you must have been in OC already?:confused3 LOL!!:rotfl: We had great weather and fun with my inlaws on the beach for 5 days and then headed to Philly to see Tracey and family. It was fun!:cloud9:

Back to reality here for me....Todd went back to work Tuesday morning and I've been busy catching at home, along with keeping my now spoiled children entertained in our crummy NE weather!

I hope all had a great 4th and that you're all well and I hope to update soon! And hope to get back with individual comments too to all of your nice replies!:hug: Thanks for sticking with me!!!:goodvibes

Hi Kristen! It seems I have a LOT of catching up to do on your pre-trippie! I took a bit of a break from the disboards... unintentionally... I logged on this morning for the first time since early May... oops. :blush:

I'll be back with comments in a few hours... it'll take me a while to get through 27 pages... :rotfl: ;)

Happy belated birthday to your darling little boy! I hope you have/had a great trip.

Aww, thank you!!!:goodvibes He had a great birthday!! And we had a great trip, too! But as always, it's nice to get home, too and back to a real schedule with the boys. Now looking forward to the next trip.....:banana:

So - did you wave "hello" when you passed Exit 88 on the Parkway?? :)

We were in Ocean City last week ... good time but iffy (and very changeable) weather ...

Try not to spend tooo much time in those fudge and taffy shops ... :laughing:

Not too much longer now and we won't be seeing each other in WDW, too ... :lmao:

Hi Joelp!
I waved but you must have been at the shore already, sorry we missed each other, again!;) We lucked out and had GREAT weather in SI! Sorry your weather wasn't as great.

We are on countdown now!!!:cool1: It's getting SO CLOSE!!!! How is it we are in the same place at the same time and we dont see each other? It's truly a small world!!!:laughing:

Hi Kristen!! Just wanted to stop in and say "hi"!! I've been super busy this summer so I'm trying to catch up! I love all of your updates and pics--kindergarten graduation, pics with Thomas the Train, and your sweet boys!! I hope all is well!!

Hi Becky!!
Thanks for stopping by and for all of your nice compliments on my pics..we've had a nice Summer so far and so much has gone on, but I think with the exception of VBS in a couple of weeks, we'll be quieting down some here....before school starts again!:eek:

awwww Happy Birthday! He is darling! I hope you had fun over the weekend- we also went out of town. It was fun but a lonngg drive. I love your countdown.. its soo something I would do! hehe

Hi Jen! Thanks for Coley's birthday wishes!!!:hug: Where did you guys go last week, anywhere fun? Got to keep the countdown exciting...I think Mom and Jodi think I'm nuts! At least I have you guys to understand...lol!!:laughing:

Today Henry and I watched TT! :goodvibes I thought of you and then told him a bit about going to see TT next month. His reply was a smile, a nod, and a "choo choo" complete with the hand action of pulling the whistle cord!!

Awww, how cute!! I can totally picture little Henry all excited about TT!! I wish we lived closer, Cole & Henry would love each other!!!:goodvibes

:cool1:Hello my friend! I just "subscribed" to your PTR...I had no idea I could even do that! Woohoo! I read the whole thing up to this point! Love all the pics of your trip into the city too! Miss you and talk soon! :-)

Hi Mel! Thanks for joining and subbing!! You're almost a true DISer now!!:rotfl:

I just subbed, too - it's melimel's friend Kelly! Great PTR, I just started mine, although I'm a newbie with PTR's...so we'll see how it goes!

Hi Kelly!
Thanks for joining and reading along...enjoying your PTR too!! It's fun, isn't it!! It makes the time go by so much faster to share your thoughts with people that love Disney as much as you do!!:goodvibes

Hi! Hmm...you've got my wheels spinning, something think about for sure, thanks for the great idea! I'll keep you posted on what we end up doing. Thansk for reading!!:goodvibes

Or even Logan Express (in Braintree). They may still run at that hour...

Logan Express? Is that a bus? Hmm...great ideas, will look it up tonight and see what I can find. Thanks for the idea!!

Just caught up... saw the pictures of Thomas the train. Every year I keep trying to get out to Edaville for Thomas but never seem to. Well maybe next year. :confused3

DD6 just graduated from Kindergarten too and DS3 will be going to preschool in the fall:sad1: They grow up too fast. At least I still have DS1 to baby:goodvibes.

Thomas is so much fun if you have a train lover...it's cute and the kids just love it. We've been a couple of times and I thought that this year may be the last year since Ethan is getting that much older, but I think he'd even do it again, although he may not admit that to anyone....;)

You're right, they do grow up WAY too fast!!! I still can't believe my "baby" is 2!:sad2: And that my oldest is going to 1st grade!!!! WOW...time flies.....

Hi Kristen! It seems I have a LOT of catching up to do on your pre-trippie! I took a bit of a break from the disboards... unintentionally... I logged on this morning for the first time since early May... oops. :blush:

I'll be back with comments in a few hours... it'll take me a while to get through 27 pages... :rotfl: ;)

Hi Michelle!
I was wondering where you went! And how you were?! How is the new house? Hope you're well and thanks for checking in!!!:goodvibes

I really enjoyed your last trip report! Your upcoming trip sounds like so much fun-I wish that my mom and sister would travel places with me, but they are such homebodies! If it was up to me, I would be on the go all the time. Can't wait to hear more!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to Austin Riley Wuennenberg's family at this very difficult time.:hug: What a tragedy that this young man lost his life. RIP Austin.

I really enjoyed your last trip report! Your upcoming trip sounds like so much fun-I wish that my mom and sister would travel places with me, but they are such homebodies! If it was up to me, I would be on the go all the time. Can't wait to hear more!!

Hi!! Thank you SO much for reading!!! Aww, you can't get your Mom and Sis to go to Disney?!! I'll join you....no worries!!;) I'm with you, on the go all of the time!! Thanks for reading....stick around, hoping to post more a Disney update soon!! (hopefully when Cole naps!!):goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter