• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recording Now!!! 9/21/11

Watch out, podcast team. I just got a call from my parents who are on their way to the Grand Flo! That's right, Nikki's family is in the area! ;)

Enjoy the taping!

Great! Time for some more Baggles and Lox! We will be there soon!

I heard a rumor that WDW will be showing a "birthday show" on Oct 1 at 10 AM in front of the castle.
True?

I can't imagine that you guys will find anything to talk about. Life has been so boring for the whole podcast team, not much new happening....

Pete will probably have to push everyone out the door at midnight with all the talking that will go on.

Looking forward to it.

I can't wait to be able to hear the new podcast. I've missed everyone all together!!

Okay....appointments for tomorrow have been rearranged.

We will be recording the ABD review tomorrow.

I imagine there will be two full length podcasts this week.

Two podcasts in one week. Thanks podcast team. We're anxiously awaiting to hear about your adventures.

Yay, could we do this again next week? I'll need something to listen to on the plane.:cool1:

Just kidding....thanks so much for taking the extra time out of your schedules to record both podcasts!

Okay....appointments for tomorrow have been rearranged.

We will be recording the ABD review tomorrow.

I imagine there will be two full length podcasts this week.

Ok - make it good! Brian is going to listen to his first podcast and I need you to get him completely hooked so I can start planning more trips! No pressure!

Laurie

:scared1:

Now I have podcast performance anxiety.;)

We'll do our best.

In a day, and evening (last night during chat) when I've had way too much "seriousness" from petty people, you make me laugh real hard.

May the Force be With You.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter