Recording now 7/28/09

Since there are so many of us trying to call in, here is an idea:

How about the next call in show, we send in our phone numbers, they put all the numbers in a hat, and just pull out a number and call that one.

Just a thought.....:lmao:

tmi...The cards never expire and can be used at WDW, DLR, and The Disney Store.

I tend to load $5-10 on one every time I go to the mall and visit the store. By the time a trip rolls around, I have a good amount ready to be spent! :)

That's okay, Melissa. We can both cringe and laugh together on Thursday when the show is up!

BTW, how are we going to be able to wait until then for it to be put up?!! :scared1: :rotfl:

Its gonna be a long couple a days!
I am pretty sure I sounded like I was in a rush to get off the phone...Oh well!!

How about the next call in show, we send in our phone numbers, they put all the numbers in a hat, and just pull out a number and call that one.

That is a good idea, I like it!!

Okay, so who knows the Dis Unplugged phone number by heart, since we keeping dialing it.....:rotfl::rotfl:

ringing...Kevin if you love me you'll pick up...:rolleyes1

I think I'm through!!! Ahhh, on hold... lol

Wouldn't that be a " CALL OUT" show then???

Thanks everyone for the quick replies!! Now I can stop dialing!

Good luck to those still trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter