• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recording Now 6/22!!!!!!

i download from the homepage and somehow this automatically converts to Itunes?

I don't think it works this way exactly. I believe iTunes will only have the segmented show format. I hope a tech guru comes along and can be of more help. :)

Scott's been posting about his ABD adventures on FB all week. It looks like he had an amazing time!

Oh, I hope they are up and posted by the time I go to bed tomorrow night so I can have them on my ipod for my trip to NC to take care of my parents. I still have some from last week to finish listening to but the more podcasts the happier I will be!

i download from the homepage and somehow this automatically converts to Itunes?

You download the show from the homepage to a folder on your computer. Open Itunes and at the top click file - add file to library. When the window opens find the podcast file and click that and it will be added to itunes under music.

I love podcast recording day almost as much as I love podcast release days! Welcome to Kathleen!

Noticed you are celebrating a 50th next week. We arrive June 30 celebrating my 60! July 4 at Disney is my birthday favorite! Hope you have a wonderful time as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter