Recommended suite hotels or condo/villa help

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by anna2001, Jan 25, 2003.

1. anna2001

anna2001 Earning My Ears

:wave: Hi....

It has been waaaay to long since last trip to Orlando and much has changed since '99, so rather than spent days researching the hotels:confused: I though I would ask for some imput from those in the know...
    I would like a suite or at least connecting rooms that would accommodate 2 adults, 2-18yr girls, and 2 teenage boys, somewhere between 2-5 miles of Universal and had a resturant onsite or super close...I've thought of those timeshare condo/villas might work but I gotta have my maid service!!! :teeth:
    So any and all suggestions would be most appreciated..
    Thanks Anna

2. damo

damo Proud Redhead

What's your price range?

3. anna2001

anna2001 Earning My Ears

:wave:

Well.....Based on the rates I've seen $100-$125 should do the trick...but I hoping to find the "deal of the day" and lock in a killer bargain..Since the plan is mid September I am hopeful....Thanks again :smile:
    Anna

4. Robinrs

Robinrs DIS Veteran

The price range is a major factor when it comes to suites in the USF area.

There are several economy suite-type hotels in the area:

Holiday Inn and Suites
    Sleep Inn and Suites
    Comfort Suites
    Amerisuites
    Wellesley Inn and Suites

are a few.

The closest timeshare type is the Vistana Villages, which are close to SeaWorld. They do have housekeeping and they can be found on www.hotelkingdom.com

For a bit more, there is the Summerfield Suites and Embassy Suite on I - Drive.

For aLOT more you can consider the suites onsite,
    :teeth: