Recommended Non-Chain Restaurants on 192??

GraceLuvsWDW

DIS Veteran
We are staying at Terra Verde in Dec. Can anyone recommend any great restaurants on 192 between Poinciana and WDW? We'll be eating mostly at the parks/resorts but will have a few dinners that I'd like to venture out on.
Any recommendations/reviews are appreciated.
Thanks!

We like Cafe D'Antonio in Celebration for Italian. The pizza (as well as everything else!) is great and they have always really catered to my finicky kids. Its rare for my large family as well as all of our traveling guests to agree (one sad reason we stick mostly with chain restaurants) but this one stays on pretty much everyone's thumbs up list.

Any of the restaurants in Celebration are good. In addition to the PP, there is the Town Tavern and the Market Street Cafe.

JamRock is a Caribbean restaurant in Old Town.

I have heard that the restaurant in the new Mona Lisa Condo Hotel is very good, although pricey and a bit formal.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter