• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

recommended dvc resale broker???

jaeyee

Earning My Ears
pls advise which broker you can recommend based on your experience
thank you!

We've bought and sold with The Timeshare Store (4 transactions) -- the longtime sponsor of the DISboards -- and have been very pleased every time.

I just completed a sale with DVCResales - had a great experience. Their customer service was exceptional.

I've done several contracts with Fidelity Resales and have been very pleased with the pricing that I have received.

I purchased through the Timeshare store. They were great to work with but I was not happy with their closing company. I felt the closing company could not handle the volume from the TSS (this is just from my experience taking longer than others). But their closing costs seem to be less than other companies and no hidden fees. There are threads about Fidelity and TSS on this board, where buyers posted their purchasing timelines from offer to receiving membership number.

Bought and sold both DVC and MVC with The Timeshare Store. Highly recommend them.

Have used Fidelity and DVC Resales, both are good. Timeshare Store obviously gets good feedback from others. You should feel comfortable with any of these three, but I would primarily focus on the right listing and not get tied to a particular broker.

We purchased 2 contracts through the Timeshare Store. They were awesome all throughout the transaction. We worked mainly with JP over there.

thanks everyone :) we just signed our contract thru TTS and hoping we'll pass disney's rofr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter