Recommendations Spring Break - March 2013

DCTM

Mouseketeer
Our daughter turns 16 early 2013 and has decided she would like to go to WDW for her b;day....but we cannot go until Spring Break time.
We usually stay on site but are thinking of staying offsite this time since she will be taking a friend along with her. There will be (5) of us - my, hubby, daughter and her friend, plus a 5 yr old. We will be driving so w/ have a car.
Thinking of driving down 3/15/13 and then departing 3/23/13.
Can anyone make any recommendations for places to stay - we don;t want to be too far from the parks as we spend most of our time there but I know the kids will want at least access to a pool.....
Thanks for your help!

OP-
If you give us a little more info, people will be able to assist you more specifically. Are you interested in a hotel or condo/villa with a full kitchen? What are you interested in spending per night?

With 16yos, I'd stay onsite. The girls can go around part of the time on their own and the adults and the 5yo can do their thing. We enjoyed the Wilderness Lodge. DS17 went to DisneyQuest on his own one day.

We usually stay offsite, but with teens, the Disney transportation is terrific.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter