recommendations on western port activities

DAPford

Patty Ford
we are on the western fanatasy nov 26,2016 4 adults trying to get ideas of things to do other. Disney excursions do not really excite me at the moment and trying to avoid the whole just go shopping routine. Paradise beach seemed like a good Cozumel option. any opinions

also as last Carribean only had Cozumel did the beach resort thought it was a bit overpriced for what it offered.

We're trying out Nachi Cocum inCozumel next week. Combination of offering (limited spaces, food and drink included) and price seemed like a fair deal to try.

We've been to GC before, so we feel comfortable doing on our own thing on the beach at Royal Palms.

Without a doubt, if you only do one thing in Cozumel, you have to do the 12 Meter Regatta. My DW and I did this with friends we met on our cruise and it is great! When we do go back to Cozumel it will be the first thing on our list.
Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter