Recommendations if poss of 2 bed villas

Cazgal

Mouseketeer
Hi

As it says in the title :0

Anyone been to a certain area / villa they loved ?

What is the difference in all the areas e.g. Westhills etc ? Are they that different ? Or is there a FAQ section I have missed :)

For a 2 bedroom it will probably be a condo or it will be a 3 bedroom townhome - slightly bigger but may have a few more little extras like private hot-tub or splash pool.

Personally we like areas off Highway 192 and the new resorts/townhomes but everyone is looking for something different :) Have a look through the Hotels and accommodations reviews section on the DIS for some ideas of condos/townhomes you may like. Then just post up any questions you may have :goodvibes

for 2 bedroom you will have to look at a condo.

We always stay in a villa even if there is only a few of us

my preferences to be close to Disney, if not a DVC villa, then Bonnet Creek. a little further offsite, I loved Marriott Grande Vista and Marriott Cypress Harbour. The kids, DD5 and DS6 preferred Grande Vista.

yes. Condo's will have a community pool and other resort facilities, townhomes will possibly have a plunge pool/and or spa and they will have community pool as well and villas will have (more than likely) a private pool (and often a spa)

If you're looking at individually owned condos or townhomes, then also consider 3 bedroom places as they typically don't cost much if any more than the 2 bedroom ones, and there are many more to choose from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter