Recommendations for the day before cruise

Marceabee80

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Was just looking for some advice on what to do the day before the cruise! We will land in Orlando about lunch time the day before we embark so we have a day to kill! We were thinking the magic kingdom! But it closes at 7pm that day! Will there still be fireworks? Is it worth it or should we do another park? Looking for suggestions of where to go and what attractions to go to! We will be travelling with 3 adults and 2 children (ages 5 and 10)!

Ps new to these boards so if this is the wrong spot to post I apologize and ask that u direct me where to post!

In the past, we have stayed at the Port Orleans French Quarter resort. We just hung out at the resort and went to Downtown Disney for dinner. We then took DCL transport to the port the next day. It was a great way to relax before the cruise and still enjoy Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter