Recommendations for Off-Site - 1 Night

allie_to_you

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...
We are coming into to Orlando a night earlier than expected, so our rental house won't be available the day we arrive, so we need an off-site hotel for only 1 night (nothing in our price range was available on property). Maybe around the $150 range - we don't want anything super expensive but don't want a dump we'll end up robbed or getting bedbugs either. I'd like to have some place that offers a free breakfast as well.

Recommendations please.

There are many Marriotts - Fairfield, Springhill Suites nearby. We've stayed in the Marriott Village on Vineland which was nice. A lot of posters recommend the Comfort Inn as well. How about the Disney Springs hotels? There's usually some good deals there.

The price range will be very dependent upon your dates. I have stayed within the last year for $79 before fees at the Hilton LBV but for Spring Break if I wanted to stay the same room is $259. The Embassy Suites LBV South is a good go to but rates have gotten higher there. It has been years but the Hilton Garden Inn LBV was okay and less expensive than comparable properties. In that general price range I would also recommend the Doubletree in LBV. My issue with the Marriott Village is insufficient parking, I don't want to be riding around for an hour looking for a parking place.

Honestly, it doesn't matter, there are SO many choices outside of WDW. If you stay in the area where all the big ones are clustered, it's kind of hard to go wrong. The flea traps are pretty easy to spot. I'd pick the cheapest major chain hotel and you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter