Recommendations for Hotels around Universal 4 + 2 yr old

FLCyndi

DIS Veteran
I have looked at a lot online but looking for personal experiences. Would like free breakfast and possible heated pool for 2 year old.

We are staying at Orlando Pointe in January with a 4 year old and a 2 year old in January. I'll let you know how it goes. They don't have free breakfast but it includes a kitchen so I can make my own cheaply.

We reserved the Residence Inn close to SeaWorld for our Universal/Sea World trip. It had large rooms, kitchen, heated pool, splash pad and free breakfast.

I'm staying onsite at Cabana Bay, no breakfast but the rooms have a mini fridge. We will do a grocery stop and get some breakfast items like milk, cereal, yogurt and a few snacks.

Orlando Point is really close to Universal. There were 7 of us in total including a 4 and 2 year old. We were is a Deluxe 2-Bedroom that had a full kitchen but a studio would be big enough for a family of 4 and it has a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, sink and dishes so would be easy to make breakfast. It's not as nicely themed as Cabana Bay but good savings for a hotel only 1 mile away.

I have looked at a lot online but looking for personal experiences. Would like free breakfast and possible heated pool for 2 year old.
We recently stayed at Drury Inn and enjoyed all the free food they have there. The pool is kind of meh, but indoors and out.

If you want a great pool and awesome looking resort with free bus service to the parks, stay at Cabana Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter