Recommendation for underwater camera for discovery cove use

We bought one when we were in Florida a few weeks ago for the same reason to go to Discovery Cove. We bought the Kodak Play Sport. Underwater up to 10 ft and it is awesome for any kind of picture. It also has the Share application on it!
I will try to copy and paste a picture of it for you or the link. We got it at Target for $139.00 and we went back to pick one up for our friends and they told us at two different targets that it was a great camera.
http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/pd/PLAYSPORT_Video_Camera__Zx3/productID.169976100

Did you have any problems with it after using it at Discovery Cove? I have a Playsport, bought specifically for use at Discovery Cove 2 years ago, and it stopped working halfway through the day. I thought it was because of the salt water. ?? But if you had no problems, then maybe I just got a bad one. It was sealed properly so I don't know what the problem was with mine.

I ended up getting the Panasonic Lumix TS4 - they are having a great 2 day sale on Newegg today - free silicone case, 4G memory card, camera case and one year extended warranty, $239.99 and free shipping. :thumbsup2

It was more than I wanted to spend initially, but I think I will be very happy with this camera! I'm sincerely hoping it is worth the $100 more than the TS20 since I will be using it as my primary camera for this trip as well as other random family vacations and adventures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter