Recommendation for group of 21

mrsmillar

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling to WDW in January so we can make ADR soon, we are a group with 6 different families(21 people total ages 1-60). We all pretty much plan on doing our own thing but one or two meals we would like to have all together. Any restaurants that will seat all of us together? or any recommendations would be great. Thanks!

I would try for someplace that often has good availability like Biergarten. I've seen several empty tables next to each other there, you should be able to get three.

I did see some large groups in 'Ohana, one must have been about your size but I'm sure that is tough to get.

You'll have to call to make a reservation for 21 people. Most likely you will need to speak with group sales/dining. They'll probably recommend that you take the first seating or the last seating of the mealtime because it would be hard to find enough open tables in close proximity during the middle of the dining period.

Two restaurants that come to mind that have larger tables are Via Napoli which has a long table that would seat your group and at Biergarten most of the tables seat 8.

I've also seen large groups seated together in the Hoop-De-Review as well as several of the other show type meals. It's easier to seat large groups together when the entire restaurant changes over at once!

We had a party of 17 at Raglan Road. They had no problem accommodating us. We had excellent service--they gave us 2 servers. Great place!

If you call ahead for Mickey's Backyard BBQ, they should easily be able to seat your entire group together. The dinner show takes place outside and guests are seated at large picnic tables. I also think that Biergarten would be good place for a party of 21. Great food and fun at both places. :)

When we got married had a group of 32 at Yachtman, two long tables arranged next to each other..

For as tough as a regular seating at 'Ohana is to get, I have very often seen huge groups there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter