Recommend tablet please

Nana2Callie

DIS Veteran
Looking for a tablet - larger screen the better. For some online surfing, etc. - thanks. Hope to find one at a good price - have Iphone and not sure I want to spring for Ipad. Thanks,

I know they are $$$, but it is so nice to have an IPad if you have an IPhone...love how everything syncs seamlessly.

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (10") a couple of months ago. I have a Samsung phone, and like the way they work together. I really like the tablet, but it was a little spendy. But you can add a microSD card - don't think you can do that with an Ipad - so you can add lots of music and photos. It's very fast. I bought a case with a bluetooth keyboard, and that's been great.

I have Asus Memo pad 7 inch and 10 inch both comes with sdmiro slots. The best thing is both is under 200.00 dollars

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (10") a couple of months ago. I have a Samsung phone, and like the way they work together. I really like the tablet, but it was a little spendy. But you can add a microSD card - don't think you can do that with an Ipad - so you can add lots of music and photos. It's very fast. I bought a case with a bluetooth keyboard, and that's been great.

Not you can't with an iPad.

Still loving the iPad. I do have a Kindle Fire but never used it as a tablet. Plus I have the Disney app on iPad so my reservations are instant

I've had both a Kindle and a Nook. I finally got an ipad mini ( already had iphone) and I wish I'd bought it sooner. My mom just bought her one too. We FaceTime each other so she can talk to my kids all the time. You really can't go wrong with an ipad. I now use it more than my laptop.

I know they are $$$, but it is so nice to have an IPad if you have an IPhone...love how everything syncs seamlessly.

Agreed. If you go to a different platform (Apple/android/windows) you will sink more money into apps because you can't share them between devices. If you have an iPhone you can have one Apple ID on both devices and share all apps, music etc. if you're trying to keep cost down, go with an older model (iPad 2 or iPad mini, not the Air) and keep your eye out for sales (like agift card with purchase etc) you could also buy refurbished models on the apple website. They are usually 20% less and pretty much brand new, with the same warranty as a new iPad.

We have a Google Nexus 10 for almost a year and are very pleased with it. We got a refurb on Amazon for a great price. Love the big screen as I watch a lot of netflix on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter