Recommend NEW forum strictly for new MDE app/site issues

OklahomaTourist

Mouseketeer
Hi all.

As the MDE app and site become a bigger part of our Disneyfication, and more people start using them (and discovering problems), I see several fragmented posts on various boards from users telling of their own experience and issues. While these are very helpful, I think it would benefit everyone here if we had a *single*, consolidated forum for all messages pertaining to the MDE app(s).

It would be a natural place to post a sticky for the current versions available for each platforms, postings for bugs and how-tos, or suggestions for improvement. Lots of great opportunities here, I think.

I suppose you could also have "subforums" for the Web Site, the Android app, and the IOS app, but that would tend to run afoul of the idea of consolidating everything.

Apologies if this is not the proper place to post this, but I couldn't find what appeared to be a more suitable location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter