Recommend a 4 bedroom house please!

mattandashlynn

Earning My Ears
I have been looking through VRBO and there are soooo many! If anyone has something good through experience I would be thankful. I was trying to find one with only one room with twin beds as we have 3 bedrooms of adults and only one of kids but that seems nearly impossible! I found one house that seemed nice on another site and asked the owner questions and he plainly told me to look else where, guess he didn't like questions! TIA~

Good morning...here is link to a home in Indian Ridge that has 4 bedrooms and 3 are combo King and queen...We stay 3 months in Indian Ridge and really love the area. It is a little older with more full time families so you have a few pets around being walked on leashes and kids going to school buses in the morning. The homes are on larger lots than any of the new developements that just pack houses close together. There are two baths which might be a problem with all the adults. The master has a great shower and door directly to the pool.

Great access to Disney off Old Lake Wilson road.

Also this is one of the few neighborhoods with natural gas and most homes have gas pool heaters which work fast and keep pool hot no matter what the temp at night. The heat pumps will shut down if temp goes below about 55 degrees and although not a big problem can cause a cool dip in the middle of winter!

http://www.greatrentals.com/index.cfm/dni/1/property/146535_2#newphotos

Another idea since you are going with 3 couples is to check out 5 or even 6 bedroom homes. You might be amazed that the prices will be just a little more or even similar to 4 bedrooms...then you could look at 3 to 4 bathrooms which is the life saver for groups of adults. If you are splitting the cost, it might be a small amount each. With 6 bedrooms you could shop for all king beds with master. If you are going in low season, price could be very negotiable. Again, I always vote for an empty bedroom and an extra bath if just a few dollars more...

Good Luck...Ted

I agree with Grandpa Ted, don't limit yourself to 4 bedroom homes. Look at the 5 and 6 ones also. A lot of the time the prices aren't much different. Dh and I stayed in a 5 bedroom home just because we got a good price. We only used the master bedroom. The 5 and 6 br will make finding the right bed configuration easier. Good luck. :)

I have been looking through VRBO and there are soooo many! If anyone has something good through experience I would be thankful. I was trying to find one with only one room with twin beds as we have 3 bedrooms of adults and only one of kids but that seems nearly impossible! I found one house that seemed nice on another site and asked the owner questions and he plainly told me to look else where, guess he didn't like questions! TIA~

We rented www.emeraldfootprints.com in 2005. and really liked EI and the home. It's a 4 bed in Emerald Island.

Try the reviews board for more.

We have rented homes and have had both positive and negative experiences.

The owner of this home is fantastic to deal with, and the home is large, beautiful and clean.

Quick and easy trips to the parks.

We just hope it is available for our next trip.

http://www.vacation-heaven-florida.com/

And don't forget about one of the Sponsors and Dis Unplugged podcaster, John Magi. I think it's called Dream Vacation Villas or something. There should be a link on the Board. He has a 3 and 4 bedroom condo that looks beautiful and we know we can trust him. :thumbsup2 If it wasn't for the fact I LOVE to stay onsite . . . I would definitely rent from him.

Edited: It's Dreams Villas of Orlando www.dreamsvillas.com
You can go through the Dreams Unlimited link at the top, also.

We really like the home - it's lovely, has 4 king bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms
Owner is really great to work with!!! He really cares about his home and his renters!!! To get three double or king rooms, you will need to look at the 5 or 6 bed homes. So i would like to u to check springvacationrentals.com, here u can have a good deal with the owners have a pleasent stay...:banana:

Angel.......:)

Hi!
We're staying here in January. Somone else on this board stayed there earlier this year and gave it a very good review. So far the owner has been wonderful to work with. This December they are adding a free standing hot tub. Looking forward to soaking after a long day of Disney walking.
http://www.vrbo.com/122340
:cool1:

We stayed at one of the romancingthemouse.com homes this past June. It was great. They have 4 and 5 bedroom homes in WH and a couple of homes in Windsor Palms.

Mark and Holly live in Windsor Hills and treat you like guests not "renters". They bring you muffins at check in, free pool heat and grill, cut flowers, etc. Anything you want, they have.

If you ahve any questions, I'll be glad to answer them. Their website has very detailed pictures and descriptions.

:)

Did u checked the site http://www.springvacationrentals.com, which lists some really good quality condos, Villa's and houses, some on the beach. A Bit pricey but very well furnished. As on our last visit we have been booked a Villa through this site. And we had a good time during our stay and i would like to suggest u check the site where u can get a good property according to ur choice, Hope that may think about. Have a pleasent stay....:woohoo:

Thank You,
Mike:wizard:

I always use www.loyaltyusa.com and they have rooms in Indian Ridge and I always like the homes. Usually I rent Pool Paradise although that may be small for your needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter