recomendation for buying 10 day hoppers no expiration

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Texowl2, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Texowl2

Texowl2 Mouseketeer

getting ready to buy these-what are your recommendations for the cheapest?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

The cheapest that I've found so far is Ticketmania.com . They currently offer free shipping and their price actually beats Undercovertourist's MouseSaver's rate.

4. mickeyluv'r

mickeyluv'r DIS Veteran

Undercovertourist is also a great site to use. The thing I like about UCT, is that they have a very good return policy. I've ordered from Ticketmania before, and had great restults, but I was slightly put off by the wording of their return policy when I recently looked at their site. What if they send the wrong tickets? UCT's clear policy was worth a couple extra dollars to me.
    I have also had great luck ordering through UCT.

5. toesmom

toesmom DIS Veteran

Ticketmania must have realized they lost a lot of business to undercovertourist, I myself have bought four 10 day non-expiry passes from them at 2 separate times, and they were sent for free (to Canada : Ticketmania charges $5 for intl shipping) and they were sent by priority mail.

And I LOVE their return policy. I'd go with Undercovertourist.

6. In Luv with Disney

In Luv with Disney DIS Veteran

I used to use MAPLE LEAF TICKETS, but they are $15 more expensive than Ticket Mania for the 10day MYW non-expiring hopper. Undercover tourist is also $15 more expensive. I say GO FOR TICKET MANIA! :thumbsup2