Recipe for oyster crackers and ranch dressing/dill weed?

tinkerrn

Needing 'pixie dust'!!
I remember mom used to make these oyster crackers that had dill weed or ranch dressing on them, also she put oil on them and baked them. They were addictive. I need that recipe, any one have it???? Please???!!!

TIA!

Baked Spiced Oyster Crackers

1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch® dressing (dry)
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp. dill weed
1 box oyster crackers

Preheat to 350. Mix all ingredients together. Spread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 15 minutes, until crackers seem dry.

Garlic Crackers
10-12 oz bag soup oyster crackers
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp lemon pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp dill weed
1 small pkg (dry) ranch dressing

Mix dry ingredients with vegetable oil and pour over
crackers. Blend well and let sit overnight to allow
crackers to absorb the flavor.

Here's the recipe I am including in a scrapbook recipe book I'm making for this weekend's bride & groom:

OYSTER CRACKERS

1 12-16 ounces box of oyster crackers
½ - ¾ cup oil
handful of Parmesan cheese
1 package/envelope of dry ranch style dressing
¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
1 teaspoon dill
couple cloves of garlic, finely chopped

Mix all ingredients together. Pour in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring once.

Thank you all soo much! I love the idea of making a recipe scrapbook!!!!
I have 17 nieces and nephews and would love to carry on recipes from many generations past! 2 of my nieces and myself got married this year, so it would make a great present! I became an aunt at age 5 y.o.. Made kindergarten interesting ;)

tinkerrn said:
I love the idea of making a recipe scrapbook!!!!

I made my first receipe sb about a year & a half ago when a cousin got married. His grandfather & my gradmother were siblings. I got the idea when a recipe card was included in the bridal shower invitation. Another cousin & I put our heads together, sent emails to several other family members & befroe we knew we had old & new recipes. We even included some of my grandmother's hand written recipes that my aunt still had. It is a time consuming project, but everyone who has seen it or received a copy of it loves the family recipes, so it is well worth it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter