recipe for Capt Crunch Chicken Strips from Planet Hollywood????

WorknFires

Live Well, Laugh Often & Love Much Can't ask for
Hi,
Does anyone have a recipe for the Capt. Crunch Chicken Strips from Planet Hollywood? I've never eaten there but everyone says that it's very good. I can crush them and bread the chicken like any other breading but I thought maybe there might be other spices I might miss if I didn't ask.

Thanks,
Cheryl :bounce:

I just went over to www.cookingcache.com and all I can say is---Thank You Goofy'sFriend! The recipe was there---WOOHOO! It is called Planet Hollywood Chicken Crunch. You can do a search for it and it'll pop right up (actually, I searched for Cap'n Crunch Chicken and it STILL popped up for me! :) ) I can't wait to try this, seeing as how I had the real thing last week at PH and loved it! Enjoy!

Liberty

Captain Crunch Chicken

Ingredients
1 1/2 C. Captain Crunch cereal
1 1/2 C. Corn Flakes
1 or 2 eggs
1 C. milk
1 C. flour
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. black pepper
2 pounds chicken breast-cut in strips or chicken tenders

Directions
Glind up cereals in blender or by hand until you have fine crumbs. Mix flour with garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Beat eggs and milk together. Dip chicken pieces in flour mixture. Shake off excess. Dip in egg-milk mixture, then into cereal crumbs. Heat oil in skillet or deep fryer, and brown chicken. Should only take 3-5 minutes.

Serving Suggestions
Serve with mustard sauce or honey-mustard sauce.

PLANET HOLLYWOODS CREOLE MUSTARD SAUCE

Yield: 1 Cup

1 c Mayonnaise      
1/4 c Creole style mustard or Dijon mustard
1 tb Yellow mustard      
1 tb Horseradish
1/2 ts Cider vinegar
1 ts Worcestershire sauce      
1 ts Red wine vinegar
1 ts Water      
1/2 ts Cayenne pepper
1/2 ts Salt      
1 tb Green onions sliced into 1/4" pieces      
1 tb Crushed garlic in oil
1 ts Finely chopped green peppers      
1 ts Finely chopped celery
1 ts Finely chopped onion

Mix all ingredients together. Serve with Planet Hollywood Chicken.

Thanks everyone! and cool site Goofy'sFriend. That's one I had to bookmark.

Cheryl :bounce:

You are welcome, but I can't take credit for that site....someone else on the board mentioned it. I checked it out and it is GREAT!! It is one of the best recipes sites I've been on! I'm glad you found your recipe....I heard of that awhile back and I keep thinking I should try it. Let us know how it turns out! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter