• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rechargeable candles w/remote

dreamin_disney

DIS Veteran
Does anyone own a set of rechareable candles with remote? I'm looking for some that wont break the bank. If you own some what store did you buy it from? I prefer instore so I can check it out if not where did you order from. Thanks

qvc.com they also have battery operated candles with times these are what I have candle impressions they look very real .

qvc.com they also have battery operated candles with times these are what I have candle impressions they look very real .

Thanks for the info. They have some nice stuff. Not sure if I want to use batteries but i do like the timer idea. Looks like 2 batteries per candle and I want atleast 4-6. A remote would be nice since I want to use 4 candles up in scones on the wall

I know this isn't exactly what you're asking, but Costco has had great battery candles with timer's the past 2 years. They get them in with the holiday stuff in early fall. They usually have a coupon for them too at some point.

So far they haven't had any with a remote, but the timer should work just fine for what you need. I have quite a few throughout my house all timed to come on around 6:00pm and they are on for 5 hours. They look and smell real, I just love them!

I know this isn't exactly what you're asking, but Costco has had great battery candles with timer's the past 2 years. They get them in with the holiday stuff in early fall. They usually have a coupon for them too at some point.

So far they haven't had any with a remote, but the timer should work just fine for what you need. I have quite a few throughout my house all timed to come on around 6:00pm and they are on for 5 hours. They look and smell real, I just love them!

I'll have to keep an eyeout since I realy need these by Dec.

I can vouch for the qvc candles with the battery and timer. They are good quality, not the type that look like plastic, but real wax and they also give off a faint candle/fresh/vanilla, scent, not at all overpowering, but like a "real" wax candle.
You can turn it on and the candle will then turn on 24 hours later, at the same time. So, 8pm tonight, and then stays on for either 4 or 8 hours (you decide) and the next day they come on again at 8pm. :thumbsup2
(I have to say, QVC makes Decorations for the holidays too, with the same technology, one to even goes over the mailbox, no wires, no worries, no running out there, and they twinkle, stay on solid, your choice etc, same principal.)
Well back to the candles, I even purchased them as gifts for my great Auntie and she is 98 and loves them, she uses it as a nightlight/ambiant light and she keeps it by her bathroom door, so helpful for her and she loves the aroma too!
QVC is no questions asked for returns, great options, they are online or you can call or watch their broadcast on tv.
Good Luck!

I can vouch for the qvc candles with the battery and timer. They are good quality, not the type that look like plastic, but real wax and they also give off a faint candle/fresh/vanilla, scent, not at all overpowering, but like a "real" wax candle.
You can turn it on and the candle will then turn on 24 hours later, at the same time. So, 8pm tonight, and then stays on for either 4 or 8 hours (you decide) and the next day they come on again at 8pm. :thumbsup2
(I have to say, QVC makes Decorations for the holidays too, with the same technology, one to even goes over the mailbox, no wires, no worries, no running out there, and they twinkle, stay on solid, your choice etc, same principal.)
Well back to the candles, I even purchased them as gifts for my great Auntie and she is 98 and loves them, she uses it as a nightlight/ambiant light and she keeps it by her bathroom door, so helpful for her and she loves the aroma too!
QVC is no questions asked for returns, great options, they are online or you can call or watch their broadcast on tv.
Good Luck!
Ok these are sounding really good. Which ones from qvc do you have there are so many but i like the idea of wax looking and scent. The mailbox decoration sounds cute whats it called so i can do a search. I'm gonna head over there again -lol!
Does QVC ever have coupons or codes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter