Recently returned ?

TChris

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if any of you who have recently returned from FW and stayed in a cabin:

1. what time was the cabin ready?

2. Did any of you rent a golf cart on the first day and did you have it for your whole trip? What time do you check them out and when must they be returned?

Our trip is beginning to take shape

32 days and counting down ::MickeyMo

I just got back yesterday. Our cabin was ready at noon when we arrived and they let us check right in. Check in is supposed to be 3pm but they will let you in if your cabin is ready.

We did not get a cart our first day or our last. You will have a cart by 1pm on your first rental day and you must return the cart by 11pm on your last rental day.

We had a great time in the cabins. We did all the park rides early in the morning, returned to our cabin in the afternoons, cooked a little something to eat, and lounged by the pool until about 5pm or so. Then we went back to the parks for shows at night. The cabins and FW were very peaceful and cool during the afternoons and we enjoyed our breaks almost as much as the parks.

Thanks for the info. Was it 11:00 PM or 11:00 AM that the carts have to be returned on the last day? I am sure that we will have a cart when we are there. We are all excited for our trip, which is now less than 4 weeks away.

We were there a couple of weeks ago! IT WAS GREAT!

We arrived around 10:30 am and our cabin was ready. The loop I requested too! We were right next to the pool and laundry! We were in the 2500 loop. We had a marvelous Mousekeeper named Isabell. Each day she made the kids cute little towel characters. The kids really enjoyed them.

We picked up our cart even before we went to our cabin. There were signs everywhere at the Bike Barn that basicly said "If you don't have a reservation, don't ask for a cart". Be sure to get a cart reservation before arriving! We kept the cart for the entire 8 days we were there. We were running a little late on the morning we checked out. I called the Bike Barn and asked about being 30 minutes late on returning the cart and was told that was fine. If I had not called, though, I probably would have been charged for another day!

I hope you have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter