• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recently off Wonder any Alaska/Vancouver questions?

@Snowwhyt: You might enjoy this vid....

Perhaps this is a sign you need a return trip to Vancouver to discover more of it's secrets.

@Snowwhyt: You might enjoy this vid....

Perhaps this is a sign you need a return trip to Vancouver to discover more of it's secrets.
Well I did see most of it by looks of that clip. I did miss a statue for sure. Although the tour I've seen mentioned sounds like what I would have liked to do.

Thanks for all your info Snowwhyt. You have been a big help. I do have a question for you. Are their any luggage carts in the terminal? There appears to be a lot of walking before we get rid of our luggage and since we have a senior with us, a luggage cart would be so helpful.
Thanks again.

Luggage carts are free at YVR and readily available ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter