Recently Found Vouchers

orrnluvswdw

Earning My Ears
Hey all - got a ? for ya:
I JUST came across some vouchers (quick & casual) I'd purchased for a trip that we were never able to take :guilty: What can I do with them now? They expire Dec 2005! HELP!! :confused3

I would figure out something to do. Either you find someone that is going very soon on a trip, or could even do a quickie 1-3 days auction saying that you will mail to the resort/villa.

Hi, I am here now. If you can mail them out tomorrow to my villa I would buy them from you. Let me know. Thanks!

I have the same thing! I forgot I had 2 left over that expire 12/31. We went 12/3 - 12/11 and had the meal plan but I brought these along because we had planned to go to Beaches and Cream and didn't want to use a table service credit for it. So I have 2 as well. Will be glad sell them for what we paid for them ($13 each) and ship ASAP to where ever!

Instead of letting them go to waste, why not offer them to someone as a gift. Would be a shame to let them just expire.

Agh - I could have you mail them to the Dolphin maybe, LOL!!! We could eat there Friday nite.

The post office isn't open today (Monday 12/26) - is it? Mail is running slow - I wouldn't hold you breath about receiving them.

I had vouchers that expired om 2004. I found 4 over the summer and brought them with us. Exchanged them at the Magic Kingdom Ticket Counter. They took them to City Hall and gave us 4 Kids Meal Vouchers. These are not as a high as a value as the Quick & Casual, but I was going to throw them away anyway. So at least we were able to use them. We went back to Disney in a few weeks ago and again I had found 6 that we had not used. I was told to go directly to City Hall. The man at the counter said he could not do anything. I 'pushed' a little and he did give us 6 of the kids vouchers. He said this was a one time deal and he did type in information in our 'records' under our name and number. These vouchers are good at the Earl of Sandwich which I LOVE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter