Recent reviews of the food court at Pop?

Tarheel girl 1975

Supposed Former Fastpass Hoarder
We just added a one night stay at Pop Century to the beginning of our trip. We haven't stayed there since 2008. How has the food been since they changed the menu in May? Would we be better off walking over to AoA for dinner instead? Any feedback would be much appreciated. :goodvibes

We just added a one night stay at Pop Century to the beginning of our trip. We haven't stayed there since 2008. How has the food been since they changed the menu in May? Would we be better off walking over to AoA for dinner instead? Any feedback would be much appreciated. :goodvibes

AoA does have some pretty epic food!! Gosh I love their food court.

Although, I wasn't disappointed with the POP food. I don't eat beef, chicken, or pork, so that left out a lot, but I thought their flatbread pizzas were amazing! They even had a mussel dinner in their pasta area.

But if you go to the backside of the 50's-60's buildings, on the path, where you walk across the bridge to the Cars area of AoA (not sure if you've done that before) it's not that far of a walk from the POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter