• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

recent reports from water parks?

countingmomma

Mouseketeer
How comfortable is the temp for swimming or trips to the water parks? Trying to decide between water park $ and an extra park day. Thanks.

I just came home, and the temps were in the lower 60's. I asked how warm the water was, and they said 86 degrees, but they were having a hard time keeping the water warm. It didn't warm up any in the last few days, but they said, hopefully within the next couple of weeks, things should be back into the 70's.
They actually closed Typhoon Lagoon 2 days I was there, so make sure you ask if the water park is even open.

We have had a really cold snap here. Not really normal as I understand. But I would say it has been cold to just go to the parks, let alone thinking of actually swimming here. They are calling for warmer weather in the next couple of days, in the mid 70's. Hopefully it will be warm enough soon. I really didn't find out when you would be here? I would put my $ in an extra day at this point though. Unless you aren't going to be here in the next couple of weeks. Hope this helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter