Recent princesses at Akershus?

Ariel on Land

DIS Veteran
What's the general princess line up lately for dinner? When we went several years ago it was Belle as greeter, then we saw Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella and Jasmine. Is this still the general line up or should we expect something different?

We were there for breakfast a couple weeks ago and it was Belle greeting and SnowWhite, Cinderella, Aurora and Ariel visiting tables.

Rob

We also had the same as you except we had Snow White instead of Jasmine. This was at lunch in January.

No Jasmine but Snow White was there.

I felt like it was way overpriced and we had a bad experience - some CM sent us to the ride line when we checked in, and we were late for our breakfast. it was a birthday experience for DD. And we still had to pay 200 bucks for it. It was our first time at WDW so we had no clue. I'm still upset about the whole thing. We missed most of it and had to rush through breakfast. And had to pay over 200 bucks for it. I will gripe about it for years I think. :-/

What's the general princess line up lately for dinner? When we went several years ago it was Belle as greeter, then we saw Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella and Jasmine. Is this still the general line up or should we expect something different?

We were there for dinner Oct 1 and saw belle ariel snow white mulan and i think one other but I can't remember!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter