Recent Nachi Cocom Visitors

IrishCowboy

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s
We are on the Fantasy next month and looking at going back to Nachi Cocom. We've been there 3-4 times before and always had a pleasant experience.

If you have been to Nachi Cocum over the past 6 months, how was your visit?

How much was your taxi fare to/from Nachi Cocum? We will have up to 6 in our group this visit and may need a larger van or 2 taxis.

Thanks!

We were at Nachi in March and it was our first visit. Had a great time. DH and DS went out on the seadoo as well.

Taxi fare for the three of us was $15 I think. May have been 12.

We were there on June 13th- it was wonderful! We really feel it was the best excurison we could have done!

We were there the last week of January this year. It is not what we had expected at all. The kids found it to be very boring (ages 12,11,10), the eldest slept the day away. That being said, we did not enjoy Cozumel at all really, so given our experiences at the port, we are happy we did Nachi. Next January when we are on the cruise, we are doing the Eastern. Mostly to avoid Cozumel.

We were there the last week of January this year. It is not what we had expected at all. The kids found it to be very boring (ages 12,11,10), the eldest slept the day away. That being said, we did not enjoy Cozumel at all really, so given our experiences at the port, we are happy we did Nachi. Next January when we are on the cruise, we are doing the Eastern. Mostly to avoid Cozumel.

We felt the same way during our trip there October 2010 and have also booked an Eastern for our next trip.

We were there toward the end of March and my wife and I hated it. Taxi was about $16, but I tipped and gave the guy a 20. Food was not great, and my wife and I don't really drink so it seemed like a wasted day.

By 11:00 the other patrons there from a Carnival ship were WASTED. I thought this one girl was going to puke...seriously. I didn't find that fun at all. We left after lunch and went back to the ship. It was so nice with everyone off the boat on their excursions. Very quiet and peaceful, unlike our time at Nachi.

We were there toward the end of March and my wife and I hated it. Taxi was about $16, but I tipped and gave the guy a 20. Food was not great, and my wife and I don't really drink so it seemed like a wasted day.

By 11:00 the other patrons there from a Carnival ship were WASTED. I thought this one girl was going to puke...seriously. I didn't find that fun at all. We left after lunch and went back to the ship. It was so nice with everyone off the boat on their excursions. Very quiet and peaceful, unlike our time at Nachi.

Thankfully, Disney Fantasy is only ship in Port that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter