• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent Magic cruisers....shows on the Magic

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all....could anyone who has been on the Magic recently tell me what the shows are currently on the Magic? So many ships and so many different shows....we are sailing on the Magic in September out of NY.
Thanks.

Villians, Dreams and Twice Charmed

Those are the 3 headliners. If you are on a longer cruise, the first night will be Let the Magic Begin. On our 5 night we also had the premier of Chimpanzees one night in the WD Theater.

The shows are great. To me there are a lot of similarities between Dreams on the Magic and Believe on the Dream. Different story line, but similar plot.

I loved all of them, but I think my favorite would be Dreams with Twice Charmed a very close second.

Thanks for the info. We are also sailing on the Magic out of NYC on a 5 night Canadian cruise. We were on the Wonder many years ago and I remember loving all the shows on the cruise. We have cruised out cruise line and nothing comes close to Disney shows.

TChrist05 - which cruise are you on. We are on the 9/7 cruise. Can't wait - we have been counting down the days.

Linda

Ours is an 8 night out of NYC....do you think they'll only do those 4 shows mentioned?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter