Recent Magic cruisers question

CruisingTide

Earning My Ears
Does the Magic have the same picture system as the Dream with the face recognition software? I searched the forums and didn't see anything about it.

We sailed in March and they didn't have it. A more recent cruiser would give better info.

I believe so. We were on the Magic in July and there were many pics that linked to our KTTW card w/o givingthe cars to the photographer. Additionally, the vendor for photos is the same, so I assume it's the same software.

Thanks. I really liked the system on the Dream as it made it easy to find your pictures and produced less waste.

The Magic had face recognition technology for photos for our last 2 cruises on her in 2010 and 2009. I doubt they would have gotten rid of it since then! It is usually used for pictures taken when you don't have your KTTW card, like in the terminal or on Castaway Cay.

We just got off the Dream last Sunday, and the only difference I noticed was that we didn't have to give the photo person a "reference" photo when we ordered the CD, and of course, we didn't have to search the walls for all of our pictures (though I usually used the photo kiosks on both ships to look at the pictures versus the walls or books.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter