Recent H&V reviews?

monalsw

<font color=blue>Had an embarassing SpongeBob mome
I've read a lot of 'not so good' reviews on this restaurant; anyone been there lately and been satisfied?

TIA :woohoo:

monalsw said:
I've read a lot of 'not so good' reviews on this restaurant; anyone been there lately and been satisfied?

TIA :woohoo:

Our family of 4 was just there (2 adults, 2 teens). We all liked the food and loved the desserts. Service was a bit slow.

We'd go there again. :sunny:

We were there on June 18th. Our ADR was for 6 pm, when we checked in, she let us know they were running a little late and to expect a 15 to 20 minute wait. She was very nice and also correct. Our server was very nice, attentive and kept our drink refills coming. We were very happy with the food. Everything was fresh and warm, maybe because it was prime dinner hour? I loved the salmon, the bread had a very nice texture and flavor, the salads were good, we really liked the corn spoonbread, polenta. The mini desserts are very good - DH really liked the marscapone snicker cheesecake and moon pies. I was too full for much dessert so that says a lot because I always save room for dessert. The food is not as adventurous as the Crystal Palace buffet but we liked it just fine. Our server offered us coffee to go with dessert, without our asking, and did not charge us extra.

It did seem like they were a bit short staffed. They had announced that they were full and could not take walk ups, yet the whole time we ate, only half the tables were being used. It seemed like they were dealing with the staff shortage by controlling how many tables were seated. But if no one was kept waiting for their ADR, I don't see a problem with this approach.

We would return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter