• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent Grads

mikewallacesc

Earning My Ears
I would have love to do the DCP while I was in college, but it just wasn't feasible. Does anyone know of any programs for recent grads? I haven't really seen anything available.

as far as i know and i have searched and searched because i graduated a year and a half ago... there is nothing other than you just going to be part time down there... every internship / program requires to be currently enrolled in a college/university... which is why i signed up for bowling at my community college per advice of a disney recruiter who contacted me so now i will be able to apply for professional internships in feb or just the basic college program again so i can have a way to get down there and hopefully begin a career if its in the cards

as far as i know and i have searched and searched because i graduated a year and a half ago... there is nothing other than you just going to be part time down there... every internship / program requires to be currently enrolled in a college/university... which is why i signed up for bowling at my community college per advice of a disney recruiter who contacted me so now i will be able to apply for professional internships in feb or just the basic college program again so i can have a way to get down there and hopefully begin a career if its in the cards

This is what I would suggest, and is something I looked into after graduating this spring. Really all you need to do is enroll in a 1 unit "fun" class or something at your local community college for a semester, and you'll still be able to do the college program.

If you aren't a USA citizen and are a citizen of one of the world showcase pavillions (excluding American Adventure) you can do that after graduation I graduated April 2010 and Im almost done the interview process for Cultural Representative.

There are Professional Internships available within the Animal Programs department that are available to recent graduates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter