Recent Fantasy Western cruisers

LoriS

Why is the rum always gone????
I looked at a Fantasy Navigator from April and it listed 3 showings of Wishes on the Costa Maya day. Can anyone who has been on the Fantasy Western more recently verify this?

We went in June. I do remember them having an extra show in the afternoon. I cannot tell you anything more than that.

I actually did the Eastern instead of the Western cruise but it was the same on our cruise. All the shows except for the first day had shows at 3 PM (which Im sure parents with little ones appreciated), 6:15 for people with second seating and like 8:30 for people with first seating dining. Just another option instead of doing dinner and the show together or I guess if you have Palo or Remy reservations, then you don't miss the show!

Do they add show times based on the number of passengers?

On our April cruise there were only two showings of each show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter