• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent Experiences at Cape May?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
It's been years since we did dinner there, BIL and SIL will join us next month and wanted to try this. Any comments on the menu or any other feature of the experience would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill From PA

We all ate there in December for breakfast and it was fantastic. Lots of dishes to choose from. Really liked the banana fosters french toast. My aunt always eats there every year for the Clam Bake and ravs about it, so we're trying on our next trip in December.

We also ate there for breakfast in December. We had our wedding farewell brunch there and EVERYONE enjoyed the food. We actually are going back this weekend for breakfast... But we haven't tried the dinner there yet.

Hi Bill from PA,

Cape May Cafe is one of our favorites. We eat dinner there every time we stay at Beach Club and, many times, we'll make a reservation when we're staying elsewhere. It's an easy walk from EPCOT's International Gateway and, the walk back after dinner is nice to help burn off some of the many calories you'll ingest during your meal. Their crab legs are good, the calamari is delish, steamed shrimp has always been available and tasty. The veggies and other offerings are very good as well as the meat dishes they serve. Dessert options are nice as well. Go for it!

Btw -- We Are...

We had dinner there last week. We had skipped the Cape May the last several times we went as we felt it went a bit down hill so this was the first time we ate there in over 3 years and it was excellent. We went on a Wednesday night and the calamari and crab legs were outstanding. I was very pleased with our dinner and will definitely go there again.

I am glad to hear good reviews for this restaurant. We are going in December and thinking of trying Cape May. Glad to hear their crab legs are good, because that is one of our favorites.

We went a few weeks ago. It's one of our favs. We had a great time, the food was good and the cast member was wonderful. We were celebrating our Anniversary and she brought us out a special dessert that was not on the buffet. We have reservations for our Christmas trip already. We love Cape May and go almost every trip.

Enjoy The Magic!!

Thanks for all the great input, glad to see the positive tone. We waited months to get the Cali Grille during Wishes then BIL and SIL said they looked at the menu and couldn't find anything they liked on that menu, I'm sure their decision wasn't affected by the right side of the menu, at any rate we're all settled on CM. This will be our only TS meal as we'll be grazing at Food&Wine.

Bill From PA

yep, We are...

Our family LOVES Cape May for dinner! This year we ate dinner there on our arrival day. When a deluge of rain forced us to change our evening plans, we decided to hang around our resort (BC) for dinner instead of heading to DHS. We put our names in at Cape May and waited 30 minutes until they called us. Our meal was delicious again! The crab legs and mac & cheese were our favorite items on the menu....oh, and the desserts. The desserts are delicious!!!!! Our waitresses were fantastic, too....

Enjoy your dinner there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter