Recent Emerald Aisle experiences

I pick up my rental Friday morning at 6 am, Emerald Aisle had very few cars to pick from, 4 small suv, 1 full size car, 2 mini vans, and the last vehicle hide behind the 2 mini vans was mid size Kia Sportage suv, I took it, it only had 7 miles on it, I’m happy.

I pick up my rental Friday morning at 6 am, Emerald Aisle had very few cars to pick from, 4 small suv, 1 full size car, 2 mini vans, and the last vehicle hide behind the 2 mini vans was mid size Kia Sportage suv, I took it, it only had 7 miles on it, I’m happy.

7!! What a treat!!

Just curious as to what have people see in the EA lately? With rental prices going up I’m thinking if booking a mid size and taking my chance on the EA to grab a Full size SUV or a 7 seater SUV.

Just curious as to what have people see in the EA lately? With rental prices going up I’m thinking if booking a mid size and taking my chance on the EA to grab a Full size SUV or a 7 seater SUV.

We just got in late Tuesday night and the entire EA was empty so they let us pick from the executive aisle, although it was pretty much the same selection. I saw a couple of larger SUVs but not many, I think maybe one minivan. I saw lots of sedans. I ended up with a RAV4 XLE which was perfect because I just bought the same thing last month and I prefer to drive cars I am comfortable with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter