Recent 7 Day Fantasy?

UCLAVES

Mouseketeer
For those who have recently been on a 7 Day Fantasy Cruise it looks like Anna and Elsa is a ticketed event but it looks like the Princess Gathering is NOT. How crazy were the lines for the 1st and 2nd Princess Gatherings? Anyone notice that the 2nd gathering had a much shorter line?

Thanks

For those who have recently been on a 7 Day Fantasy Cruise it looks like Anna and Elsa is a ticketed event but it looks like the Princess Gathering is NOT. How crazy were the lines for the 1st and 2nd Princess Gatherings? Anyone notice that the 2nd gathering had a much shorter line?

Thanks

We were on Fantasy at the end of August.

Anna & Elsa is a ticketed event. They distribute them on embarkation day. You need to go to D Lounge after boarding to get your ticket (it's one ticket per stateroom). The meet & greet takes place in late morning/early afternoon in Animator's Pallette on sea days.

The princess gattherings are not ticketed, take place in the lobby/attrium. We missed the first one, did the second (immediately after our A&E meet and greet, actually). So we cn't compare the two. The line wasn't too long (I wouldn't be surprised if the first one had longer lines). It moves okay once it gets going though. All regular character greetings, they close off the line 15 after the greeting starts. For the princess gatherings, they close off the line 30 minutes after it starts.

we were on the first week of Sept. The lines were crazy. My brother showed up to the second one at 10:30- it started at 11. They still didn't get to the princesses until 11:30. We got there at 11 and couldn't even find the end of the line and decided to forget it.

We had no issues meeting each princess at their individual meets and at the "Sea ya real soon!" party. Never waited more than 5 mins.

It should be noted that our cruise was after school started here but was still the last week of summer vacation for a lot of places in NY and NJ, which made up a lot of the population of our cruise.

We were on the same cruise as KBinCO and agree with everything - didn't bother with the gathering.

We had a lot of luck meeting princesses up on the 4th floor above the atrium in the hallway near the elevator while they were roaming without a handler and no one else around. (I think that's the 4th floor, someone will correct me if not). We met Cinderella, Belle and Tiana, and my daughter had lots of alone time and we got great pics. Each was on a different day.

We were on the same cruise as KBinCO and agree with everything - didn't bother with the gathering.

We had a lot of luck meeting princesses up on the 4th floor above the atrium in the hallway near the elevator while they were roaming without a handler and no one else around. (I think that's the 4th floor, someone will correct me if not). We met Cinderella, Belle and Tiana, and my daughter had lots of alone time and we got great pics. Each was on a different day.

oh yes, we "bumped" into Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, and Rapunzel on separate occasions up there or on deck 5 near the kids clubs, and those were some of my girls' favorite encounters.

Thanks

We just got off the Fantasy yesterday for the 7 day cruise to Eastern Caribbean. Both the Anna/Elsa and Princess Gatherings were ticketed events. Our events were on the 2nd day of sailing so after that, we didn't have to worry about trying to get pictures with the princesses. some of the princesses did wander around the lobby area in the evenings towards the end of the cruise for pictures.

Just got of the Fantasy yesterday as well and will confirm that both are ticketed events. Would highly recommend that if you are not staying in Concierge that you should look into acquiring tickets to these events early on the cruise.

Where did you go to get the tickets for the A&E meets? I have heard both GS and port adventures desk, but wanted clarity before boarding next week. Also, did you get the tickets as soon as you got onboard the ship or is it safe to wait until after dinner? Thanks a bunch for any information

Where did you go to get the tickets for the A&E meets? I have heard both GS and port adventures desk, but wanted clarity before boarding next week. Also, did you get the tickets as soon as you got onboard the ship or is it safe to wait until after dinner? Thanks a bunch for any information

The location for ticket distribution varies. On our 9/20 cruise they were distributed at D Lounge, while on our 9/27 cruise it was the Port Adventures desk. You'll have to check the Navigator you get in the terminal for location/times of distribution.

We also just got off the Fantasy yesterday...I loved that the Princess Gathering was ticketed! On our last cruise, my DH got in line an hour before the event to secure us a place in line (my DD would never make it that long). Now we just showed our tickets and waited just a few short minutes.

Yup! I just got off the Fantasy yesterday as well. Both were definitely ticketed events and they are offered at many times throughout the cruise on sea days. When we got our day 1 navigator, it said to go to the port adventures desk on deck 5 so I ran up there. We didn't get on board until about 1:15pm. The line was lonnnnnnng. The cast member that checked us in literally said "good luck, you probably won't get tickets" so I figured I was S.O.L and went to do something else.

On Sunday I checked with the port adventures desk and they told me to go to guest services, who had tickets available for both but they said i got the last spot for the princesses.

When we met Anna and Elsa, there were only a couple other families in Animators with us. It was AWESOME. They were so interactive and my sister and I just kept laughing and laughing lol. Anna made the entire experience worth while!

Then we went straight to the princess gathering and the entire ticketed meet up events took about 20 minutes for all of them.

I like it MUCH better that they are ticketed. Really cuts down on people waiting in crazy long lines! The cast members seem to really like it a lot better too!

We are getting on the Fantasy this Saturday and hoping to secure tickets for my daughter to meet Anna and Elsa. We are taking the cruise to celebrate her 3rd birthday (which is actually the day we get on the ship) so I know she'd be thrilled to meet them. So happy I found this board and have learned some tips and tricks. :)

We were on The Fantasy in May of this year and we didnt have Anna or Elsa but did have all The Princesses on the cruise. We had to wait in line and boy did it take for ever to meet them and get signatures for both my DD. Am so pleased now that both of these are ticketed events as we are going back on The Fantasy for our second cruise and this seems to work so much better when ticketed from everyones feedback :)

We are getting on the Fantasy this Saturday and hoping to secure tickets for my daughter to meet Anna and Elsa. We are taking the cruise to celebrate her 3rd birthday (which is actually the day we get on the ship) so I know she'd be thrilled to meet them. So happy I found this board and have learned some tips and tricks. :)

Hi - which cruise are you doing on The Fantasy? Western or Eastern Carribean by any chance? Would luv to get some feedback if doing the Eastern Carribean Cruise - we completed the Western Carribean Cruise and luved it. Looking at doing our next one. :)

Hi - which cruise are you doing on The Fantasy? Western or Eastern Carribean by any chance? Would luv to get some feedback if doing the Eastern Carribean Cruise - we completed the Western Carribean Cruise and luved it. Looking at doing our next one. :)

We are doing the Eastern this time. All of our previous cruises while not on Disney, have been Western/Southern Caribbean. We had a great time on each of them but we are ready to see something else. I will write a review when we get back. If I slack, feel free to PM me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter