Receiving Mail

LauraLynn

Earning My Ears
I'm assuming there is a way for CP's to receive mail? What about like Fedex or UPS?

I take online classes (Full Sail University Online) and they mail me books for classes about once a month. Plus I like to order stuff from like Amazon...

Yes. And you will get all the information during check in. Once you have your postal mailing address.

I'm assuming there is a way for CP's to receive mail? What about like Fedex or UPS?

I take online classes (Full Sail University Online) and they mail me books for classes about once a month. Plus I like to order stuff from like Amazon...

Oh yeah! Definitely. My parents sent me stuff all the time using USPS, FedEx, and UPS. I think UPS and FedEx are the ones that deliver right to your door, and for the USPS, you apartment's main desk (I can't even remember what it's called--I lived at Vista and would go to the Club House) will call and say so and so has a package that can be picked up. Any of your roommates can get it, so if you're expecting it at a certain day (and I'm assuming a textbook would be pretty important to get right away), just make sure someone's home to get it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter