Received pin code but....

I just called and they wouldn't apply it to my booking. I fell within the crazy dates they have in the fine print for PBR of 10-12 thru 10-14. Already had a room for those dates. I'm getting fed up with Loews and all their restrictions! Ill call back later to try again....

I just called and they wouldn't apply it to my booking. I fell within the crazy dates they have in the fine print for PBR of 10-12 thru 10-14. Already had a room for those dates. I'm getting fed up with Loews and all their restrictions! Ill call back later to try again....

3 nights?

No APH rates left for normal rooms for those dates either. Wonder if they have set aside a certain number of rooms.

Last edited:

I called today but it was more than $100 more expensive than what I had already booked. (I had used a different PIN code for 35% off previously- which one would think would cost more than 50% off. But since I didn't just have S-Th in there, I wonder if the other days weren't discounted at all).

3 nights?

No APH rates left for normal rooms for those dates either. Wonder if they have set aside a certain number of rooms.
I have been booked at an APH rate for a few months now to check in 10-12 and out 10-15 so, 10-12 thru 10-14 as far as nights. I talked to 3 different people at reservations, 1 at the front desk of the hotel and got nothing but the runaround. I was quoted $339 for rack rate so 50% would be cheaper than my aph rate of $244 that I already booked. I would be staying longer already but, the weekends are blacked out for an upgrade. That already doesn't sit well with me as a platinum member. I understand their logic for blacking the dates out. However, as a Loews platinum member who had ten stays last year, each at least 7 nights, I don't agree with it. Anyway, sorry to ramble, hope I what I typed made sense! It just always seems to be something when I try to use the upgrades I've earned with all the money I've spent with them the past few years....

I would imagine that they only have that rate available if there is a certain occupancy percentage left. They should have been more clear in the wording but I doubt that they're going to give away many busy dates at that rate. Just like for the APH rate. I wouldn't doubt that for the dates that the APH rate is no longer available, that the 50% off rate also is not available.

I know and your right. It just seems like it's always something with the Loews rewards program or their offers. I'm already good with the rate I booked. I just wanted to see if I could save a little more. The aggravating part is no one seems to be able to give answers when I call. Transfer after transfer! Oh well, we will have a great time as always!

Yes, the YF blackout dates stink. I'm with you, as a Plat member I think there should be no blackout being the highest tier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter